AAUA eClearance Guidelines
- Students who are due for graduation and approved for online-clearance by the Senate are to login using Matric Number only.
- After login, fill & submit the eClearance application form online.
- Check your clearance status regulary.
- Once cleared, make payment of 12,250 Naira (clearance, alumni & convocation fees), via bankIT online (powered by eTranzact) or Pay at designated Bank Outlet and Confirm eTranzact payment. The following are payment outlets:
- Print out your Clearance slip & Payment receipt respectively.
- Bring copies of your Clearance slip, Payment receipt, O'Level result and two(2) recent passport photographs to the Exams Records & Statistics Unit, Adekunle Ajasin University.
- Collect Notification of Result at the Exams Records & Statistics Unit, AAUA.
• Oroke Microfinance Bank Ltd
• First Bank of Nigeria Ltd
• Wema Bank Plc
• Keystone Bank Ltd
• Skye Bank Plc
• StanbicIBTC Bank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• Eco Bank Ltd
Please supply the following information at the bank cashier to pay for Adekunle Ajasin Clearance/Convocation/Alumni Fees:
Payee ID – Your Matric Number
Payment Type - AAUA CLEARANCE-CONVOCATION-ALUMNI FEE